Friday, December 22, 2017

Learning Javascript

It's been over 10 years since I learnt Javascript, I basically took a very 101 semester back in the days when alerts were everywhere lol. Working on Math Expressions today, I keep coming up with excuses to skip the lesson. I gave myself a whole body massage with coconut oil, was awesome! I have actually never massaged my thunder thighs lol. Then I decided I needed a green smoothie then after that I did sit ups I hate doing sit ups! I get dizzy and nauseous, this was all part of procrastinating... then I spent time of facebook, OK enough already JUST DO IT!. The struggle is real ya'll! I have to do this, must do it! DO IT! DO IT!

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/understanding-syntax-and-code-structure-in-javascript

Start with Understanding Syntax and Code Structure in JavaScript

No comments:

Post a Comment