Monday, December 18, 2017

Avoiding simulated foods

I am sucker for anything that's labeled healthy, organic, or contained vegetable or fruits. I Was so proud of myself when my toddler started eating veggie stick chips. Little did I know this product only has a sprinkle of vegetable powder. Here is a list of foods that pretend to be healthy. Note to self avoid smart and simulated foods, best way to do this is educate yourself and stick to natural foods that grow from the ground well... it turns out that our food is no longer natural. Just watch a movie that was filmed in the 80's everyone was so slim, and healthy looking, small 25 inch waist line, athletic. All you have to do now is go to the store, everyone is overweight, clearly there is something wrong with what we are eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment