Sunday, November 19, 2017

My online store is closed temporarily. I realise that there is still so much I need to learn about running a biz. It was easy setting up the store I enjoy building websites, but there is so much more. I needed good SEO, great content, plenty of stock, had to factor in mailing internationally. Accounting, and the business side of things which makes my head hurt of boredom. I basically just wanted to do all the fun creative stuff, let someone else to all the mundane biz stuff. But it all fell on me since I am doing this solo, until I grow it enough to make income to hire someone else. I am seriously considering going for an MBA. There is so much to learn I want to be successful. I joined so many forums on facebook on running a fashion business, it's exhausting. I am taking a break from all that noise. I want to share this site that I found that has been really inspiring, I hope one day to be featured on it. http://www.lionessesofafrica.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment