Sunday, November 19, 2017

I finally found myself

I am back after a long hiatus, I went to find myself. Lol really I was going thru some mental struggles as we all do from time to time. Our minds play games on us sometimes depending on the circumstances we are going thru. I was in an emotionally abusive relationship that did a number on me. I will share the details later I promise. For now I want to share something I read that really inspired me. My goal here is to share small and big victories that I hope will encourage and motivate someone. This one is borrowed...

Our mindset can be our greatest ally or a dangerous enemy. We spend so much time locked inside our heads that, if we don’t develop masterful mental skills, we risk falling into a downward spiral of destructive and deceptive thoughts.
Mental strength means that we use every strike against us as a reason to push ahead, every stumble as a position to rise from, and every closed door as a redirection to another entry point. We can elevate ourselves from hardship and adversity once we undertake the mental maturity to overcome it.
We gain strength with every obstacle we overcome that stretches our psyche to find solutions or to adapt to circumstances.
Our life lessons will resound on repeat until we can establish a level of cognizance and maturity with how we frame our mindset. Rather than look upon our times of hardship as debility, attack or limitation, we can use them as a credit in our mind bank of strength. Modifying our perception of the problem can lead us to intuitive disclosures and responses when we engage the full measure of our mind to reconcile, attune, and think outside of the box.
https://www.goalcast.com/2017/11/16/mindset-motivation-embracing-challenges-for-mental-strength/

No comments:

Post a Comment